Recovery Ginger Margarita
Cinco de Mayo is about celebrating Mexican culture and heritage. A day often filled with mouth-watering Mexican cuisine, dancing, music and tasty margaritas. In celebration of Cinco de Mayo this year we have created a delicious Ginger Margarita for you. Made with Thrive Remedies Recovery organic adaptogenic tea. Recovery is a blend of ginger, turmeric, rooibos tea, nettle leaf and lemon. These powerful herbs are known for their antioxidant, immune-boosting and anti-inflammatory properties. Check out the full Ginger Margarita recipe below!
Ginger Simple Syrup Recipe
2-inch cube of ginger
½ cup cane sugar or agave
1 cup water
- Place ginger, sugar and water in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring to a simmer for 10 min.
- Reduce heat and let cool.
- Remove ginger. You can save it for a smoothie or blend it into other sauces if you like.
- Store in an airtight container for 1-2 weeks in the fridge.
Recovery Ginger Margarita Recipe
- 3 – 4 oz Thrive Remedies Recovery
- 1 oz Tequila
- 1 oz Ginger simple syrup
- Juice of one lime
- Rim a glass with a mixture of sea salt and turmeric.
- Combine all ingredients into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake for one minute and strain into glass.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and enjoy!
You May Also Like…
Vegan Lavender Lemon Loaf
We don’t know about you, but lemon loaf is one of our go-to baked treats. If you love lemon loaf as much as we do,...
7 Health Benefits of Lavender
Stress, anxiety, disrupted sleep, and mood significantly impact your overall health and well-being. They can creep in...
Spiced Paloma Cocktail
Easy, delicious cocktails are a summer staple and this recipe is a must-try! You can make a pitcher ahead of time and...