Vegan Lavender Lemon Loaf
We don’t know about you, but lemon loaf is one of our go-to baked treats. If you love lemon loaf as much as we do, this Vegan Lavender Lemon Loaf recipe is a must try! It’s subtly sweet and citrusy with floral flavour notes. This recipe is perfect for breakfast, desert or an afternoon snack and the best part is, it’s super versatile and easy to make! Most of the ingredients you’ll already have in your house and you can try making this recipe with different gluten-free flours, egg substitutes or sugar-free alternatives. See the full recipe below.
Lemons are a great addition to any recipe. They can brighten a dish or become the star of the show. We’re a big fan of lemons here at Thrive Remedies. In fact, we’ve added lemon to our Recovery and Detox remedies. Lemons don’t just taste great, they have tons of incredible health benefits!
Vegan Lavender Lemon Loaf Recipe
- 2 ⅓ Cups Flour of Your Choice
- ¼ Cup Cane Sugar or Sugar-free Sweetener
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- ½ Tsp Baking Soda
- Pinch of Salt
- 1- 1 ¼ Cups Thrive Remedies Stress
- ¼ Cup Lemon Juice
- ⅓ Cup Coconut Cream
For the Glaze
- 1 ¼ Cup Powdered Sugar or Sugar-free Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp Oatmilk
1 Tbsp Lemon Zest
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large mixing bowl, stir until mixed.
- Next add the coconut cream, lemon juice, lemon zest and Thrive Remedies Stress and whisk until fully combined.
- Line a 9 inch loaf pan with parchment paper and transfer your batter to the pan.
- Bake for 375 for 40 min – 1 hour. The top should be golden brown and if you insert a toothpick it comes out clean. When the loaf is done baking transfer it to a cooling rack.
- While your loaf is in the oven you can make the glaze. Combine the powdered sugar, lemon juice and oat milk in a mixing bowl and whisk until there are no lumps left.
- Once your loaf has fully cooled you can pour the glaze over the top. Do this on a plate, it will make a mess.
- Sprinkle some dried lavender on top of the loaf.
You May Also Like…
Easy, delicious cocktails are a summer staple and this recipe is a must-try! You can make a pitcher ahead of time and...
The weekday mornings can get pretty hectic between packing lunches, getting the kids ready for school, getting...
When it comes to the weekends, pancakes are a breakfast food staple. Perfect for switching things up from the boring...