This is a great opportunity for an energetic, enthusiastic, and goal-oriented individual. We are looking for someone who is detail oriented, meticulous, and loves healthy and quality products. Someone that takes pride in every job they do, who believes in our company, aligns with our values and strives to do better every day. We are in the midst of an expansion and there is a ton of potential for the right candidate. Not only will you be able to work on a picturesque farm, but we’re making sure as we grow, our team is taken care of with monthly team lunches, free beverages, extended medical, and more!
- 2 years minimum experience brewing beer, wine, or in food processing and production
- Experience using CIP, Pumping, Brite tanks, CO2, transfer hoses and pumps, CLEANING and SANITIZING of food-grade equipment
- Experience using bottling lines, juicing equipment, kettles, mixing tanks, and other forms of commercial processing equipment
- Ability to multi-task, work independently, and take on a leadership role
- Understand and can develop SOPs
- Very organized, must keep logs of inventory coming in and out, follow job descriptions/work orders,
- Meticulous about a clean and sanitary environment
- Schedule MUST be flexible with potential for longer days and the odd weekend if it’s necessary to meet production needs
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record for delivery days once to twice a week
- Can lift 25 kilograms and are physically fit
- Reliable with a strong work ethic
- Have a passion for health, and living a healthy lifestyle
- Brewing diploma (an asset)
- Food Production Education (an asset)
This isn’t your typical brewing position at a craft beer brewery. A lot of the same practices are at the helm, however health, safety, quality and consistency are more important as we are heavily scrutinized as food producers. This will no doubt be a great career for a committed and dedicated candidate. If you’ve read this, have a strong sense of self, and feel you could be a good fit, please apply!
We’re growing an amazing team and can’t wait to meet you!</>Please do your research on our businesses before you apply. Candidates will only be contacted if an interview is required.
*MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO ABBOTSFORD*
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent